Friday, January 8, 2010

ChE Batch 2004 - 2009 Reunion

We had our reunion at Kuppa Coffee and Tea. The place is very nice, ambience is perfect, and the food is goooood... in fact, I brought the "sobra" from the party.

The attendees are: Lauren, Lizette, Chery, Darrell, Pats, Greg, Daisy, Janice, Tin Tin Tan, Katherine, Rea, Gucci, Carlo, and Sir Q.

"2009 is 5 years from the year we graduated. To some, it means 5 years of being independent, responsible, wise, making us all great in all that we do, whether or not we practice the degree that we took. But whatever work we have now doesn't really matter or the path that we took to get us to where we are, just as long as our jobs help us grow, it really isn't a problem. Being happy with our jobs is also important but for me it's not essential. I consider it is a bonus because not everybody feels that way." - thoughts from Pats

The pictures will follow.. I forgot to bring my memory card, that's why.

No comments:

 
online slots